1. Information of product 6D premade mage volume fans
Are you having problems creating fans and the connection speed is too slow? These limitations will completely disappear when you use the 6D line of fan lashes provided by Hani Beauty. Each fan is pre-made by artisans to ensure aesthetics and long-term durability.
1.2 Highlights of 6d pre-made volume fans
6D pre-made fan eyelashes are made up of 6 fibers bunched into a cluster that shares the same root. Besides, the flare part creates a natural and very beautiful effect. This product is supplied by Hani Beauty with the following typical parameters:
Basic specifications / characteristics
|6D premade mage volume fans
|Soft Silk Lashes
|C and D
|8 to 15mm
|Number of eyelashes on fans
|6 strands of equal length
- An effective solution for those who do not know how to create fans.
- Creates a thick set of lashes that gives a special highlight to the eyes.
- Save time completing a set of eyelashes for the mechanic.
- Overcoming the disadvantages of damaged, sparse, sad eyes.
- Eyelashes are imported through official import from Korea.
- Soft, smooth lashes create a natural effect.
- Easy to catch glue.
- No allergies.
- Does not cause heavy, stealing.
- Staggered effect suitable for all eye shapes.
- The eyelashes are hand-made by hand.
- Each box holds more than 500 fans.
- Use the tweezers to pick up enough fans to use.
- Gently pick up each fan and dab the glue and attach it to the client.
- Remember it by writing curvature, thickness, length, and curvature for easy finding and use.
3. Instructions for storage
- Do not allow children to play with or hold the fan box.
- Keep away from damaging agents such as wet environment, high temperature.
- Should be kept in a dry, cool place, cover tightly.
4. Frequently asked questions
What are the differences between the 6D pre-made mega volume fans and the 5D fans?
6D fans will have 1 more eyelash than 5D fans. Moreover, when using 6D pre-installed fan lashes, it will create a special highlight for the eyes. Conversely, if you use 5D pre-installed fans, it can only create a natural effect.
If I get too much glue on my fan, how can I fix it?
In fact, if the worker takes too much glue when using a fan, it is easy for customers to steal. Therefore, you need to take glue evenly to ensure durability and beauty for the work. At the same time, you can use a sponge to remove the glue to overcome the phenomenon of accidentally taking too much glue.